Who We Are
SaaSGrid is a seed stage startup that provides the data backbone for SaaS companies. We integrate with CRMs, invoicing tools, payment processors, general ledgers, and spreadsheets to pull in all of a company's data and report their metrics with confidence. We allow companies to ditch complex Excel sheets, delay hiring expensive finance and data teams, reduce their spending on analytics tools, and make better decisions.
SaaSGrid is the go-to tool for leading SaaS investors and startups. Our platform turns anyone into a SaaS expert and as a result, we are growing quickly. We are currently building out our early-stage engineering team to enable us to grow SaaSGrid.
Rapid-fire fun facts about us:
- Read the blog that started it all: The SaaS Metrics That Matter.
- We raised $3.3M in a seed round led by Craft Ventures and have over 36 months of runway.
- We publicly launched our product in September and already have over 1,000 companies using our product! You can read more about our launch on Yahoo Finance here and listen to co-founders Ethan Ruby and David Sacks talk about the product on "This Weeks in Startups" here.
- We have some of the best minds in SaaS working on SaaSGrid and a strong and nimble engineering team (ex-Affirm, Apple, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon) with ownership of the full lifecycle of products from ideation to launch.
About the Role
What You'll Do
- Ship fast and frequently. No red tape, and no organizational slowdowns.
- Define best practices in our codebase. Our codebase is in its infant stage and growing daily. As an early engineer, you’ll define patterns and best practices to help us solve problems for our customers now and set us up for the future.
- Understand our customers and take ownership of the product. Engineers are encouraged and expected to deeply understand the product issues we are solving and be proactive and creative with solutions. We frequently have iteration cycles less than a day long when our customers give us feedback.
Who You Are
- A builder. At SaaSGrid you get the freedom to build and create. We want engineers who enjoy spending the majority of their time doing IC work and shipping features. We believe in a flat org chart and are looking for hands-on-keyboard contributors.
- A strong communicator and collaborator. As an early-stage startup, we operate in ambiguity. Communication is what allows us to align quickly and build amazing products. At SaaSGrid we communicate openly, honestly, and kindly, and we want you to join the conversation.
- Technically sound and willing to make decisions and adapt. You won’t have someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you are always doing things the right way. We have a high-trust culture that will encourage you to be an owner and a decision-maker.
- ETL and data pipeline experience is not a requirement but a definite plus.
SaaSGrid has offices in NYC and SF, and we prioritize in-person and hybrid candidates. We believe in seeing teammates multiple times a week -- we think it enables us to get the most of each other, especially at such an early juncture. Please refer to the top of this page for this position's hiring location.